HOW TO REACH US (directions)
B&B "L’Albero di Antonia" is located in Atri, in the province of Teramo, near the coast, in the Abruzzo region in central Italy.
- The Abruzzo International Airport in Pescara area (www.abruzzo-airport.it)
- International Airport of Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino (www.adr.it)
- International Airport of Ancona in the Marche (www.marcheairport.com) Car rental companies are widely available inside the airport, and we can also assist you in arranging for a paid-shuttle service. (please note that Atri is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours by car or bus from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport)
- Coming from the A14 from both north and south, take exit Atri / Pineto and continue for about 10 km towards Atri.
- Coming from the A25 from Rome, continue until you reconnect with the A14 (follow signs for Pescara) and follow in the direction of Ancona (as above) take exit Atri / Pineto and continue for about 10 kms towards Atri. Be careful at the junction with the Rome-Aquila-Teramo (A24). It will shorten the course but you will have about 30 km of road in front.
- Coming from the south and from the north, disembark at the Pescara station and continue by bus service ARPA until you reach Atri.