The idea of opening a bed and breakfast first came to us in 2007, after a life spent in Canada.
The sharing of spaces, interests and the beauty of what we had experienced while in a distant land inspired us to open the first bed and breakfast in Atri in February, 2008 with a focus on treating guests like family. At L’Albero di Antonia, our slogan is "Like home"!
- Proprietor and manager extraordinaire - Tony
- Tailor, hunter and asparagus guru - Licio
- Seamstress and cake goddess - Maria
- 96 years old grandmother, Antonietta
- Dog and chief security officer - Giulietta
- Mischievous cat – Pesca (and her many friends)
We eagerly await your arrival...